To help you find out, we at the Classic Denture Center have a few questions you can answer to determine if it is time to make an appointment to visit your denturist.
Your dentures will typically last between five and 10 years. That said, it is important to visit with your denturist regularly to make sure that the fit and function of your dentures is still working for you.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I having difficulty chewing food?
- Am I having difficulty speaking?
- Am I always biting the side of my mouth or cheek?
- Did my mouth and/or gums have become red or inflamed?
- Do I experience continued discomfort wearing my dentures?
- Are my dentures cracked or chipped?
- Have I had my dentures for over five years?
It is important to remember that not all dentures are made the same way or with the same materials.
When you come in for a check-up, your experienced denturist will be able to address your needs and expectations to ensure you the right fit and function for your new dentures. Our dentures are crafted using the most advanced technologies and techniques to ensure a long-lasting and comfortable fit for many years to come.